Guided by Honesty, Trust, Integrity, Respect, and Results
Selling your home is a big decision. Not only is your home a place of retreat, sanctuary and growth, but for most families, their principle residence is also their largest financial asset.
We believe that for a real estate transaction to be most successful, the relationship between the home owner and their REALTOR must be based on Trust. At LIFE Real Estate Group, we promise to always treat each of client with the same level of honesty, integrity and respect that we would expect, given the same situation.
I look forward to earning your trust, and becoming “your real estate professional for life.”
What you can expect:
- Carefully listening to and understanding your needs relating to the sale of your home.
- Your needs always come first. Your interests and needs come before all others.
- Prompt and reliable communication at every stage of the transaction. You will always be kept in the loop.
- Transparent and full disclosure. All relevant information on the sale of your home is shared openly with you. This includes continuous market data and specific buyer feedback.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed! If you are not completely satisfied with the service you receive, you are free to cancel your contract at any time.
For Sale Sign
Make your home easy to find from the street. Allow someone to call for more information 24/7.
Multiple Listing Service
Be featured on the number one website worldwide for property searches. An absolute must to reach all the online shoppers.
Ensure your home looks the best it possibly can online. Professional pictures is an absolute must.
Featured Home Website
Giving your home it’s own dedicated website makes it possible to provide rich media and content all in one place.
Custom print marketing
Professional feature sheets placed inside the home. Custom “just listed” post cards to canvas targeted neighbourhoods.
Give your online viewers the opportunity to really understand the home layout and features with a video walkthrough.
Stategically plan and host open houses for the general public to view the home. Great way to capture the weekend shoppers.
Market to cooperating agents
Advertise your home to other real estate agents who are active in your area through direct contact.
Manage property showings with other agents.
My office will contact you and schedule any and all showing requests from other agents.
Advertise on KWLS
Have your listing posted on dozens of websites, powered by Keller Williams Listing Service
Promote using social media
Harness the power of word of mouth by leveraging social media tools such as facebook, twitter, linked in, etc.
Advertise on internet bulletin boards
Take advantage of the extra internet space by advertising on public bulletin boards such as kijiji and usedottawa.
7 Proven factors of getting your home sold
When we meet to discuss listing your home we will review the following 7 proven factors of getting your home sold. Hopefully this discussion will satisfy any questions you might have on how I approach the marketing of your home.
- The best and most effective price.
- The proper home condition.
- Having the right marketing strategy.
- The “Ripple Effect.”
- Commission rate.
- An agent who communicates effectively.
- Successful negotiations.
Satisfaction Guarantee Agreement
we are confident that we can surpass your expectations in the representation of the sale of your home, however if in the event you are not 100% satisfied with our services, you are free to cancel our listing agreement at anytime with no penalty.