7 signs you have buyer‘s fatigue…
- Everytime you inquire about a listing, the agent informs you it is already sold
- Your offer to purchase was rejected in favor of another bid higher than yours.
- The home you wanted to buy was sold before you even got to see the property online.
- Listing agents never call you back in time to see a home.
- When you look on MLS.ca you can’t find any homes worth seeing.
- You don’t understand why some homes sell for over asking price.
- Other buyers seem to waive conditions on their offers.